Saturday 19 November 2011

Tutorial: Vixen Vintage Rag Curls

Rag Curls:
image from the tutorial 'Hot to do rag curls' on www.vixenvintage.com
Delights from Vixen Vintage:


I always loved curls. When I was little, I ate alllllll the crusts of my bread. But, alas, to no avail. My hair is merely wavy :(. When I started thinking about creating a blog, I though about all the hair and makeup tutorials I would do. Well. I haven't done any make-up tutorials yet because I am waiting for a pesky monthly breakout to go away, and I just cut my hair a tiny bit too short to do proper, lovely curls. And anyway. I already knew of a fantastic rag-curl tutorial! Why, dear readers, whilst you are at www.vixenvintage.com, why  not also look at the pin-curl tutorial? And all manner of other tutorials that exist on that lovely blog!

Here is the direct link to the rag-curl tutorial: http://vixenvintage.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-do-rag-curls.html

Please let me know how yours went, or upload a picture so I can see! I do love curls!!

xxkatie

No comments:

Post a Comment