Saturday 19 November 2011

Outfit post

Hello lovelies! The other night I had a  formal dinner/dancey thing, which was rather boring, as I knew it would be. HOWEVER, i went because I got to dress up! Yay! I super duper love dress ups! Annnddd not only did I get to dress up, but for the first time in my life, I got my make-up done professionally by this gorgeous girl in her salon (more on that coming in a latter post!). Here are a few photos of my outfit for the night:

 I am on the far right...in the black. The girl in the purple dress, second from the right is my lovely Gal Pal and BFF (hehe) Candi.
 Getting ready in my rather untidy room...
 My nails! Painted by Beth, the gorgeous girly who did my makeup for me
 kissy kissy!




Probably my favorite photo ever.


There are so many more...I have to find one that has my bag in it! My bag was super lovely. I will post more photos when I find them! 
Also, eagerly await the photos of Glam Doll Beauty salon in Star Court Arcade, Lismore, Australia, where Beth did my nails and makeup. Such a gorgeous place, really girly, like a 1950's pin-up girls boudoir. 

xxkatie

Dress: Pinup Couture
Shoes: Pinup Couture
Seamed Stay-ups: Music Legs
Petticoat: Showcase
Hair Clips: Unknown...I got them from a second-hand store
Necklace and Earrings: Both pearls, bought separately but both at markets(one market in Byron Bay, Australia, the other in Canberra, Australia) by the ladies who crafted them!

No comments:

Post a Comment