Sunday 20 November 2011

Outfit Post: Lunch date

The other day, I went out to lunch with the charming Candi and enjoyed the delights of O'Sushi (www.osushi.com.au) which serves my favorite sushi (and I have been to Japan several times, but I prefer the western versions of sushi...terrible, I know.) Anyway, I also got to sip away at another one of my favey food/beverage items...Peach Ice-Tea!! Yum Scrumptious!

Charming, no?


It was so so so so hot that day, that a tragedy befell me. I had to remove my beautiful (yet unfortunately synthetic) red Showcase petticoat. It was making me too hot, cooking my lower body in a basting of my own sweat and heat-rash. Gross. So, there was the tragedy...my skirt was not as full and perfect as it was, and there  was no sweet little red petticoat detail peeking out the bottom of the dress.

You will see what summer does to a skirt which deserves a petticoat in the photos below

Dress: Hell Bunny
Belt: Hell Bunny
Bag: A jewellery box, whose inside i replaced so it could be used as a handbag. Brand unknown, as it was a gift and has no internal tags

No comments:

Post a Comment